Friday, February 15, 2008

First Time For Everything




Cian not only weighs 15lbs+2oz and is 25.5 inches long, being in the 80th percentile for length, he also is now eating cereal. In these photographs & video, he is seen eating for the first time. It might just be me (proud of his son), but I think he did an awesome job...and continues to amaze his mom & I. You can see him holding the sticker with his recent measurements on it as well as him sitting up like the big boy he is in his new bumbo chair. He's reaching for us now, laughing & talking with new tones, & going to sleep all by himself. Pretty soon he won't need us anymore :( We love him so much and he takes our silly antics to make him smile really good.

3 comments:

memepapa said...

What a big boy! He sure gobbled that cereal down. Just like a pro! He makes papa and meme smile and laugh.
Sure do miss you guys.

Church Family said...

Dude, my nephew is PHAT!!! I love it man, he is getting so cool and such an awesome character. I can't wait to see him.

suzanne said...

hey Cory, just caught up on your blog. Your family is awesome! I enjoyed watching all your videos. You guys are too cool!